Saturday, February 11, 2012

Game 1 Success

This year our first game was a big success. We let in the first goal but Mark and I scored consecutively to put us in the lead. Mid-game they had the game tied up but with a late game surge we took a three goal lead and carried that to the finish.

With less than a minute to go I was reaching for the puck to clear it out of our end when the other teams best player collided with me smashing my visor into my face. My nose hurts, I have a bit of a cut on my lip and my neck got snapped a little bit, but not to bad really.

Game 2 is at 11 o'clock, hopefully we can get a similar result.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad you were wearing the visor you hate so much to wear? Otherwise you would have a very smashed in face right now. -- Your loving and very concerned wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and no, my nose is a bit swollen from the visor smashing it

    ReplyDelete